Sunday, March 1, 2009

NOT ME Monday



It is so that time again as MckMama is hosting the Not Me Monday FREE therapy session. Seriously! This woman rocks my world and this is one of the few reasons why I LOVE Mondays. Not Me Mondays totally rock my world :)

** I did not kick my wall on Wednesday morning while groggily getting out of bed and break my pinky toe in the process. I then did not proceed to drop a pot on that toe later in the afternoon.

** I did not ditch homework on Monday afternoon to play with a 22 month old instead...seriously...not me!

** I did not go to the zoo on Tuesday morning and enjoy watching all of the animals.

** I do not have conversations with myself and answer back...nope never!

** I did not have ice cream for breakfast on Thursday morning since I felt cruddy and it was the only thing that sounded reasonably good.

** I did not buy 2 2lb containers of strawberries this week. The 2lb container of strawberries was not over $5.00 at all. I do not love strawberries that much :)

** I did not do a victory dance on Sunday when I actually napped for an hour. Since I actually never nap, this was not a major victory.

** I did not sit on the library floor on Friday and just look at children's books...I do not have a new obsession with them :)

So I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It may have been busy but I actually enjoyed it...shocker...please don't fall off your seat! So today I am wishing you a great Monday.

Have a great Monday!!!!

17 comments:

Julie said...

It mostly sounds good...except for the pinky toe! Ouch!

Rachel said...

Ouch - sorry about the toe!

But hooray for strawberries! :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh, sorry about that toe; sounds painful. and yummy to the ice cream for breakfast and I never talk to myself and then answer..that would just be plain silly! Happy Monday

Kelsey said...

Ohhh, ice cream for breakfast sounds amazing! :)

And life without naps=sad. Glad you got one in!

Natalie said...

Ouch, breaking a toe really hurts...

For the rest, sounds like you had a very good week!

Hey Mama where's my... said...

Glad you had a great week (except for the toe thing lol) Happy Monday~

Beth E. said...

Oooo...broken pinky toe...that's gotta hurt! Then to drop a pot on it...ouch!

I love strawberried, too! Yummm...

Blessings,
Beth

Beth E. said...

Oooo...broken pinky toe...that's gotta hurt! Then to drop a pot on it...ouch!

I love strawberried, too! Yummm...

Blessings,
Beth

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Broke your toe? Ouch! Are you limping? Well, I hope the ice cream helped! Have a great week!
p.s. I am obsessed with childrens' books too!
Have you read the "Pigeon" Books by Mo WIlliams? I love them.

RejoicingComet said...

Oh, ouch!! I've never actually broken a toe, but it's felt like I did a time or two. SO not fun.

Now children's books...those are awesome! I love "kid books". I buy them for my little brother so I can read them. :D Dr. Seuss was a genius, and is one of my favorite authors.

E @ Scottsville said...

I had a fabulously busy weekend and loved every minute of it spent with an old friend!!! Sorry about your toe, glad you got a nap, and glad you had a great busy weekend, too!

Tobi said...

Strawberries are so amazing! So glad we agree on this point.

I'm sorry about your toe!

carma said...

Ice cream for breakfast- I like the way you think ;-)
carma

Wayne said...

great not me monday I bet it hurt your toe when you broke it and don't worry about talking to your self. I had a full blown argument with my self about wether I had seen a movie or not.

amanda said...

ohhh strawberries are my favorite too. i bought some at the store the other day. yummy. hope your toe feels better soon.

Keepin' up with the Jones' said...

I bought a bunch of strawberries too! They looked so good. I hope your toe feels better! Have a great rest of your week.:)
Martha

Jill (Sneaky Momma) said...

I have an absolute love of children's books, too. When I was in college, my parents bought me children's books for birthdays and holidays for my future classroom. I now read them to my girls. :)