Monday, February 2, 2009

NOT ME Monday



Ok can you believe it is Monday already? Seriously, the weekend just seems to zoom by! MckMama and her Not Me Monday therapy session is the reason I look forward to Mondays & because of the weekly & FREE therapy she provides plus laughter too. Now onto what every wants to read...my nots of the week!

** I did not have ANOTHER rat situation in my apartment this week. Nor did I not jump up when the rat ran across my kitchen floor Sunday morning nor did I find a dead rat on my kitchen floor Sunday night! Nope...Y-U-C-K!!!

** I did not tell some of my class members to just agree with the teacher so we would not get even more far behind than we already are!

** I am not tired of drainage/allergies and the effects of them. Left out the details :)

** I was not not a nice Christian girl on Wednesday morning driving into school, since the weather man told me to stay in, but school decided to start just late :( I did not slip and slide and skid all the way to campus and feel really uneasy the entire time. I did not have bad thoughts the entire way to school...no cussing (promise)...just thought!

** I did not slip on the ice on Wednesday and fall on my tailbone...O-U-C-H...It HURT and STILL does!!!

** I did not feel like dirt run over for most of the weekend. Feeling better today though :)

** I did not spend most of my weekend with the tv on with movies in the background while doing homework. Nope...Not me...I always do homework in silence!

** I did not eat/drink 2 milkshakes this week. Of course, I did not make them myself and they were not amazing by the way.

** I did not have a hilarious conversation with my sister on Friday night. It most certainly was not the highlight of my day :)

** I did not eat 2 chocolate bars and drink iced tea for dinner on Sunday Night!

Hope all of you enjoy the free therapy today! Head on over to MckMama's blog for some more FREE therapy! Enjoy this week :)

Have a great Monday

15 comments:

Amanda said...

Great list! Hope you are 100% soon!

God bless-
Amanda

Lindsey said...

Love your Not Me Mondays!! Hope your tailbone is better soon, ouch!

Wayne said...

Great not me monday. as for the rat's eeeeewwwwwww.

And I know how you feel about falling on the ice it can ssooooo hurt. I hope your ok .

Ill be doing tribute tuesday tomorrow so feel free to join on if you like. take care!

Nicole O'Dell said...

You're awesome!

When I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Julie said...

You mean the TV isn't supposed to be on when you do homework? LOL!

Hope you have a great day!

Suzanne said...

You poor thing. The weather here in Wisconsin has been bad too. I wanted to watch tv all weekend, but had to work, so today (my day off) I am still in my jammies reading Not Me's with Dora the Explorer on in the background. Come visit the NEW blog when you can! Have a great Monday!

Hollie said...

I just wanted to thank you for always leaving such positive, encouraging words on my blog...you are the BEST, girl! Hugs!!

Tobi said...

I'm sorry about your mouse problem. I really despise those little things. DOUBLE YUCK!

Eating chocolate is perfect antidote when your not feeling well! I say rock on with yummy chocolate bars for breakfast!!

E said...

So you had a rat situation too, huh? How funny! I named mine Waldo & Willie! =0)

Great conversations with sisters are a always great for smiles!

Hope you have a great week.

Erica

Lorie said...

Sorry about your tailbone!!!! Good for you for tredging out in the ice to school!

Beth E. said...

Milkshakes...yummmmy! Great Not Me's! Sorry about your fall and sore tailbone. Our dog caused me to fall in a gravel parking lot today...she pulled me down. I fell on my hands and knees. Falling on your tailbone is very painful! Take care of yourself.

Oh, and hubby Bill doesn't drive too fast. We were talking, he was distracted, and the turn came up on him fbefore he realized it!

Be careful out there...
Love ya

Elaine said...

Chocolate bars and ice tea, yumm. Just now catching up on some reading. Hope your sinus situation get better soon. Mine just started, yuck....

amanda said...

rats yuck. i feel so bad for you. you can come here...we only have mice...that i know of anyways..:0) they're a bit smaller. oh yuck. i'm gagging right now just thinking of it....

Rachel said...

Ouch about your tailbone and sorry about the rat. And REALLY sorry to have missed some yummy milkshakes! :)

And don't worry about that dinner... I've done WAY worse (I'm NOT gonna admit I ate half a bag of chips for lunch, *sigh*)

Domestically Disabled Girl said...

Chocolate bar dinner?! Count me in! Love it! I always felt the same way about my professors- if they get something stuck in their caw it could be FOREVER until they get it out!