Monday, January 26, 2009

Tuesday Tribute

Wayne started this idea called Tuesday Tribute and I thought I would jump on the bandwagon this week :) Thanks Wayne for the great idea!

This week's tribute is for my daddy. Yes, he is still my daddy in my eyes and here are a few reasons why:

** He makes me SMILE and is the only one who can call me by my childhood nick name and only get away with it :)

** He finally has mastered more than one word responses on email and text messaging. More than one sentence is a huge smile too.

** Whenever I need a straight up answer, he gives me one if I want it or not ;)

** I will always be his "baby" as he says :)

** No matter what time of day, I can call and ask for help.

** I can interrupt a business meetings and ask him a question...even if it is with the "big dog bosses." Sometimes I have to leave a message though :)

** He gives the best hugs in the entire world!

** He can make me laugh in the midst of my world falling around me.

** He supports me in WHATEVER I do, even though I get a little grief if he does not like my decision.

** He will always be my daddy and I will always LOOK UP to him forever :)

I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday :)

21 comments:

Robin said...

Hi there!
I found you through Wayne's site and saw that we read many of the same blogs. I love making new friends and thought that your "Tribute Tuesday" was so sweet! Thanks for letting me drop by!

Tobi said...

Dads are the best. How wonderful to have such a caring father in your life. This is a great way to honor your Daddy.

Julie said...

Aw...how sweet! Nothing better than being Daddy's little girl!

blissfullysimple said...

Great tribute! Dads are very special people

Jill (Sneaky Momma) said...

Sounds like you have great relationship with your Daddy.
My 'daddy' will always be my 'daddy', too. :)

Kimber said...

Awesome tribute. Daddy's are extra special.

Ray, Brandi and Our Girls said...

What a sweet tribute.

Lindsey said...

This is such a precious post!! You sound like a daddy's girl, I'm one too!

Sunny said...

This is so sweet! That is awesome that your daddy will always answer your calls, no matter what is going on. My daddy is the same way and it means the world to me!

Wayne said...

Thankyou so much for taking part in this weeks Tribute Tueaday. Your dad is a truly amaizing guy and I can see why you would be proud to have him as your dad. A great tribute to a great man

Emily said...

I love your tribute.. If you dad doesnt read your blog,... then he should today.. or you could print it off for him!!

blueviolet said...

What a beautiful tribute for your dad! I sure hope he reads your blog!

amanda said...

beautiful.

amanda said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Jenn said...

Aren't daddy's the best?! I did a tribute for mine, too, this week!!

Keepin' up with the Jones' said...

What a sweet tribute to your Dad!I love the idea of Tribute Tuesday. Thanks for making me smile!
Martha

bfs ~ "Mimi" said...

Oh, I love this!!! I know your dad must be very special, because you are so special.

Your mission (thank you for writing to me on my blog yesterday and today) is so important ~ youth! There's nothing more important than youth ~ well, except for dads! :-)

Jenn=) said...

That is just precious!

Following Him said...

Apparently dad does not like his picture! Sorry dad but I think it's cute, so I will not change it.
~Elyse~

Courtney and the Boys said...

LOVE this. What a sweet tribute to a wonderful man!!!

Courtney

Jill (Sneaky Momma) said...

Has your dad read this yet? :)
I have something for you over at my blog. Feel free to pick it up and pass it along!