Friday, December 26, 2008

URGENT prayer request

To all my prayer warriors out there,

I am in need of an URGENT prayer request right now. My uncle, who is 80-something years old is in the hospital and being kept "comfortable." The doctors have basically prepared the family for the worst. My grandparents, who came in yesterday, are on their way back right now. This is his fourth time with the brush of death...but this time is the worst. Please pray for the family and for my uncle to be kept comfortable and out of pain.

Thank you in advanced!
****************************************************************
As for me...I am supposed to go to Boston for a convention with my fraternity...I am supposed to leave on the 27th (VERY EARLY) and return on the 31st (LATE). I am on alert though and praying like crazy that my uncle is okay.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS

7 comments:

rachael said...

praying...

C.C. said...

praying!

Courtney said...

Hello there! I just came to you from MckMama...wonderful woman that she is. :) Anyway, I will indeed keep your uncle in my prayers... Hang in there...God has a plan.

God Bless!

Courtney in Indiana

jag said...

Praying for your uncle and your entire family as you weather this storm. So sorry you guys are going through such a tough time.

d.a.r. said...

done and done! You are in my prayers.

Julie said...

Will do!

Beth E. said...

Praying...please update when you can!